[AccessD] One Question (Was Two Questions)

karenr7 at oz.net karenr7 at oz.net
Wed Jun 14 11:28:58 CDT 2006

Yes, that's what has to happen. These dictation codes used to be kept in a
big notebook. Then a spreadsheet was started. But the old numbers are in
use, just not on the spreadsheet. They started numbering at 8000, went to
99999 and then started back at 1. So I want to "fill in the holes" going
forward, but there are odd outlyers, not to mention wholes in the past.

Yuck.

Regards,
Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA