[AccessD] SQL and Access

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Fri Jun 16 10:28:32 CDT 2006

While it looks like they already have some of the functionality covered, you
might want to check out ASPDOTNetStorefront (www.aspdotnetstorefront.com).
I've been using their e-commerce platform for a while and have been
extremely happy with it. Some of the features are:

Multi-lingual support
Web-based admin module
Custom Skins for designs
XML Packages to customize displays, without having to recompile
Full Access to the Source code (C# or VB.NET)
Google/Yahoo Conversion tracking
Quickbooks download of orders
XML download of orders
Real-time shipping rates
Affiliate support

 ... And much more.

The system runs on ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005 (they also have older
versions that support .NET 1.1 and SQL 2000).

I used to build carts from scratch, but this is much better <G>. Having the
source code allows me to customize the system, such as adding a LTL Trucking
quote module to the storefront.

Hope this helps!