[AccessD] Stored Proc AGAIN

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Jun 17 05:02:10 CDT 2006

On 18 Jun 2006 at 8:17, Martin Reid wrote:

> Yip
> But a move next fails. Something simple here I am sure

Since you Dim rstStudent in the on_open , it is local to that procedure and
is destroyed at the completion of  on_open.

Put a
Private rststudent As ADODB.Recordset
at the head of the form module and don't declare it in the on_open.
Then you should be able to do this sort of thing in another  procedure:

rstStudent.MoveNext
If Not rstStudent.EOF then
For Each fld In rststudent.Fields
      Me(fld.Name).Value = fld.Value