[AccessD] DAO,VBA,A2K7?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 20 02:43:52 CDT 2006

Hi William

Oops, neither did I. So it's an DAO 3.6 thing?
To be truly useful, VBA should be able to handle it directly but it can only do this as a subtype of Variant. Too bad.

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com 19-06-2006 18:34:50 >>>
...Access 2000 Charlotte ...and if you didn't know it was there, it's
understandable why you'd not find much use for it :)
...like most things, it is of limited use except when you really need it
...and then it should work correctly.
...but because it doesn't work correctly, I'm not using it either ...I'd
like it in my toolbox.

William