[AccessD] Mailing Labels

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 21 09:45:55 CDT 2006

Martin:

I'd process the list with a bit of code and create a temp table with the
text you need, rather than try to make the queries jump through that
hoop.  Although I'm sure it could be done quite cleverly with queries
and report features.  I'm just much better with code than queries and
find it takes a lot less time to make temp tables for oddball reports.

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software