[AccessD] Importing from Excel/Transpose

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:34:28 CDT 2006

Are there always 7 fields?  If so...you could number with a counter...1-7 (
I use a function someone on this list showed me called MyAutoCtr for things
like this...request offline if you need a sample)) then select by number to
place in the appropriate field?

Hope it helps,

Mark

P.S...I wanted to give credit to who sent me the sample db using this
function...but there was no documentation or name associated with it.  I
never thought to look in the properties.  The sample db was created
by.....(drum rolllll)......Andy Lacey on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 8:00:32
PM