[AccessD] Frameworks

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 14:06:17 CDT 2006

lol...I'm laughing at myself.  When I started reading this message...I
didn't look at who it was from...and thought to myself..."MUST be a newbie,
or they would know WITHOUT a doubt to ask JC about frameworks!!!"

...then I saw it was from John...thought I shared and let others laugh
at/with me.

Have a good weekend!!

Mark A. Matte