[AccessD] Frameworks

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Jun 23 16:11:48 CDT 2006

...oh I'd buy it in a minute ...I think I've got pretty much everything JC's
ever published ...I recall buying one of his old JIT samples off his website
when he was still down in Mexico (gad, the years pass) and then badgering
him endlessly because his documentation was so obtuse ...I can still get a
rise out of him today just by using that word! :)

William