[AccessD] Loading more than one instance of a form

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Jun 25 21:58:33 CDT 2006

...if it were "just" the method in question both Browne and Daigle have
excellent sample mdbs that use set new form and then control the
multiplicity and persistence from a collection ...but you're trying to
bypass "New" and go directly to an existing collection/object as I
understand it ...which is a bit different ...as are most things you're into
these days :)

William