[AccessD] Would you buy

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Jun 26 00:50:42 CDT 2006

...the whole point of your book is code reuse JC ...how can you demonstrate
that with only one application?

...correct answer ...you can't.

...you need to think about this a bit ...it would make your book both unique
and of real use if you could demonstrate four different apps where more than
half the code is a snap-in framework.

...as for Sharepoint ...you're obviously not with the program ...its far
more important to Access development than say, fixing four version old bugs
in Access itself :))))

William