[AccessD] Would you buy

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jun 26 12:44:09 CDT 2006

Dan Waters
	MY ANSWERS IN CAPS!

-----Original Message-----

1) If I were to write and get published (available at your local bookstore)
a book on reusable code and frameworks, would you buy it?
	YES - AND FRANKLY I WOULD BUY IT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT THE AUTHOR'S
SKILL LEVEL IS.

2) What is your vba skill level?
	4 OF 5

3) What are your reasons for / against buying it?
	I WOULD WANT TO SEE A THOROUGH SET OF CHAPTERS, ILLUSTRATED, ON HOW
	TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CLASSES.

4) Would you prefer bound or unbound forms?
	I CURRENTLY USE BOUND FORMS, BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE
	'OTHER SIDE'

5) What specific things would you like to see in the book?
	- FRAMEWORK DESCRIPTION
	- TIPS AND TRICKS THAT YOU'VE LEARNED
	- OTHER GOOD STUFF :-)

John W. Colby