[AccessD] Compile Error A97

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 26 14:13:01 CDT 2006

Are you running with Office 97 SP2 and Jet SP 8.0
The last mod to DAO 3.5 was Jet SP4.0 or 3.0 and is not inclusive
with Jet SP 8.0 mods.
WinXP comes with MDAC 2.7 which has no DAO Jet components.
Without a decompile or import all objects to a new 97 mdb and a compile
all after removing DAO 3.5, you could have references in p-code
still pointing at old Dao 3.5 code.
I would run a copy of Belarc and see if you can identify the
installed software version differences on the machines.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.