[AccessD] Would you buy

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:31:33 CDT 2006

JC...I'm not sure if I want to say this...but the main reason I probably
would hesitate to buy ANY book...Is because of I absolutely love, respect,
and NEED this list....and the ONLY reason I might buy your book...is just
because its yours(ok, and 'frameworks' kinda intrigue me)

Anyway...thats my 2¢.

Mark A. Matte

P.S...I just learned that Alt+0162 makes the Cent (¢) sign...cool!!!