[AccessD] Would you buy

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Tue Jun 27 11:13:31 CDT 2006

1 - YES - I already saved most of your instructions and help in the last
10 years
2 - depends not quite sure - still recovering
3 - having something I could look things up in and make notes in - if
totally online then would want some form of comment noteplacing ability
4 - both
5 - Working with EXCEL. More in putting data in a report format to
EXCEL. Taking the good looking report in Access and creating it in
EXCEL. I have many pages of reports in access looks great but everyone
wants it in the SAME format in EXCEL without having to cut and paste.
    Working with ORACLE - maybe some passthru queries with parameters.
Include SqlServer too maybe

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.