[AccessD] OT: Microsoft CRM 3 .0

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Mar 1 02:45:07 CST 2006

If I'm not mistaken I haven't read a single thing about Microsoft CRM
3.0 in this list?!
Which I fiind very bizare..

I'm very intrested in MS CRM 3.0 and attented a technical and a sale
presentation for MS partners but was not able to test the product yet.

As I see it now, CRM looks like a good step-up for at least two tailor
made apps I have written in the last years in Access, and probably a lot
of others Acess apps that are Customer orientated. CRM 3.0 is based on
SQL server and that also keeps everything pretty open.

What is the list opinion/experiance about this CRM 3.0 espcialy for
migrating Access apps to it?

Greetings

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/onsgezin

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be <http://www.ithelps.be/>   *  www.boxoffice.be
<http://www.boxoffice.be/>   *  www.stadleuven.be
<http://www.stadleuven.be/>

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be <mailto:figures at boxoffice.be>