[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] Access or not as platform

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Tue Mar 7 13:52:34 CST 2006

Marcel,

If I had the choice, I'd probably do it in .Net with a SQL back-end (or
Access if SQL is not an option).  Remember, you can get SQL 2005 Express for
free.  With .Net, you have access to the latest technologies and there is
some really nice stuff in .Net that would be difficult in Access or VB 6.
You also have a choice of language(s) to use.

As for the large run time, you would have a large runtime in .Net or in VB 6
also.  SO I would not worry about the runtime aspect of it, unless they are
using ancient PCs.

Bobby