[AccessD] ADO and ADO.NET

Thomas F. Ewald tewald at wowway.com
Sat Mar 18 12:59:53 CST 2006

In using Access XP, how much does it matter if you use ADO or ADO.NET? I
believe that ADO.NET began with XP; please let me know if I am inaccurate
with that belief. If I am correct, is there much to gain by studying
ADO.NET? I'm still working on learning ADO (never did learn DAO very well, I
have to admit), and I'm trying to put my study time to good use.

TIA,

Tom Ewald