[AccessD] Changing form Name

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:27:51 CST 2006

Hello All,

I just saw an 'odd'...well more unexpected occurence in A2K.  I changed the
name of a form...and then went to the queries that used controls on this
form as criteria to change them as well...all of my criteria had already
been changed...but not changed where I was using the same control in an
'update to' of an update query.  I guess this is a feature I've just
overlooked until now?

Not sure what my question is...just a curious topic for me if anyone has any
thoughts or insight into how extensive this is in A2K.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte