[AccessD] Normalize Data by date

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Thu Mar 2 10:32:43 CST 2006

Example data
Well_Number		Production_Date		Water_Volume
CO2_Volume
1			1/1/2005			10
10
1			2/1/2005			20
15
1			3/1/2005			25
20
2			4/1/2005			50
35
2			5/1/2005			75
100
2			6/1/2005			44
87
3			10/1/2005			100
20
3			11/1/2005			200
40
4			2/1/2006			123
57
4			3/1/2006			44
23

To normalize the data what I need to do is sum the Water_Volumes and
CO2_Volumes for the first date for each well, second date etc. Thus for
dimensionless date 1 well 1 on 1/1/2005 is added to well 2 on 4/1/2005
is added to well 3 on 10/1/2005 and is added to well 4 on 2/1/2006. For
Water_Volume on first date 10+50+100+123. For CO2_Volume on first date
10+35+20+57. The again for the second date for sum wells etc. Hope this
makes sense. Thanks.