[AccessD] OT - Action Pack

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:38:16 CST 2006

https://partner.microsoft.com/40009735

has all the info.

here's a quote from the FAQ
consultants, value-added resellers, value-added providers, system
integrators, developers, system builders, hosts, and service providers
who are enrolled as Registered Members in the Microsoft Partner
Program and who distribute or influence the acquisition of Microsoft
software and Microsoft-based solutions by end customers.

that describes a pretty broad group. "influence the aquisition of
Microsoft software and Microsoft-bases solutions by end customers" can
include a whole lot of people and businesses.

I think Microsoft is glad to have them paying something every year.

GK