[AccessD] OT: farewell

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 12:22:26 CST 2006

As I'm not on OT I'll say goodbye now Roz, and good luck with the writing.
When you're published please let the list know somehow cos I'd love to read
it. I'll even BUY it for heaven's sake.

And many thanks for your sage words on the moderator's list. You will be
sorely missed.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk