[AccessD] Table naming conventions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 2 12:46:32 CST 2006

The big advantage to it is that the Access engine knows immediately that
you are referring to something that belongs to the object rather than
having to check to see if it is a variable.  Misspellings bite, and not
using Me doesn't tell the engine that it needs to check the spelling.

Charlotte Foust