[AccessD] OT: farewell

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Thu Mar 2 15:17:22 CST 2006

Roz,

Don't be a stranger.  We'll miss you.  Good luck in your future and pop in
every once in awhile.

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Roz Clarke
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:53 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] OT: farewell

Hi guys.

Sorry to bust up your Thursday with an OT goodbye thread, but the moment is
upon me.

Those who ever noticed me at all, may have noticed that I haven't posted to
Accessd in the last 6 months. I am no longer working in IT, having given up
my job and taken up a Masters in Creative Writing. Whilst I may have the
occasional web project to work on, I have no plans to return to development
career-wise. The fact is, I only really stayed subscribed for the comfort of
seeing all your familiar names in my inbox every day.

So I am leaving the list and standing down as a moderator.

It's been a good ten years. Not only do I owe a great deal to the list,
which taught me everything I know about database development and a lot more
besides, but I've had tears and laughter along the way and a fantastic trip
to Germany into the bargain.

Thank you all for being invaluable 'virtual colleagues', but above all for
being friends.

Love and hugs

Roz

PS what's the OT list like these days? ;)