[AccessD] Table naming conventions

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Mar 2 16:33:53 CST 2006

<<<
I can't have everything I want.

Charlotte,

In MS Access database window you can create groups and put links to objects
into these groups and rename these links whatever you need/prefer - the
source object names will stay unchanged...

In VS.NET 2005 projects you can create folders and subforders having source
files as well as links to the source files - by thus you can create groups
of related source files. Unfortunately you can't give different names to the
links as in MS Access groups still it's a useful feature to keep related
source files grouped - especialy useful in large projects with many source
files....

Shamil