[AccessD] Using Multidimensional Arrays

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Tue Mar 7 06:57:58 CST 2006

Here's a case where I'd use a custom collection class rather than an
array.  You can refer to my article in the March O5 list newsletter for
details but I think you'll find it easier to navigate than an array.

As I see it you'll create a cMailInfo class containing Name (do your
concatenation on the way in if possible otherwise add FName, LName
properties instead) and EmailAddress properties, then a custom
collection class, cMailInfoColl, to hold cMailInfo items.  You can grab
the cContacts collection class from the article and make a few simple
mods to accommodate this scenario.

Glad to answer any questions on it.

HTH

Jim DeMarco