[AccessD] Import Image Message

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:21:47 CST 2006

I am using .gif images...When the user configures the screen...depending on
what the user selects...the control has to change what .gif file it uses.  I
found that once I convert the mdb to an mde...hitting enter just cancels the
load.  This is better but not optimum.  I'll play with the file format if
necessary.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte