[AccessD] OpenSchema syntax

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 13 09:02:53 CST 2006

Nevermind -- it never fails that I get it right the very next time after
asking for help.

Array(Empty, Empty, "Shippers", Empty ))

Susan H.
  Set rst = CurrentProject.Connection.OpenSchema(adSchemaColumns,
Array(Empty, Empty, Empty, "Shippers"))

I can't remember the exact syntax for filtering a schema recordset to a
specific table -- anyone remember which array element I'm supposed to use.
I've moved the table name around, but I either get an error or an empty
recordset.

Susan H.