[AccessD] MSSQL conversion

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Tue Mar 14 08:54:56 CST 2006

I would like to thank all those who responded to my email re experience in
converting an Access Application to use SQL Server as the BE.  I have not
yet made a decision on how to handle this specific opportunity.  I am
keeping all responses in a dedicated email directory so that I have them
available as I look at how to handle this.  I'm afraid that I am so swamped
right now that I am not able to answer each of you individually, but I do
thank you for sending me your information.

We in AccessD have discussed building a virtual consulting company before,
where we shared work that we were unable to efficiently handle ourselves.
This is the first time where I have had an excess of work, a nice place to
be but at the same time a strain on me and my clients.  I hope that I can
start working with some of you to handle my overflow when it happens and
develop a backup system that allows me to get the work done in a timely
manner even when I can't do it directly myself.

Thanks again for your responses.