[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Mar 15 03:14:55 CST 2006

Hi All,

New version of tests is now available at
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds.htm .
It uses library mdb as it was planned and it has some other improvements.

Some users report they have problems with MS Access XP.
I did test on my main development PC and it worked OK with MS Access XP.
Your additional feedback on this subject would be very useful to fix the
problem and to improve the tests!

Thank you.

Shamil