[AccessD] OT: Modify Office folder name without re-Installing

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Wed Mar 15 14:29:05 CST 2006

Patti,

I don't know how you can rename the existing folders, but you can change the
directory where the new version goes.  I have Access 97, Access 2000, Office
XP, and Office 2003 on my system at home.  When I installed office 2003, I
changed the default directory from ...\Microsoft Office\ (or whatever it is)
to ...\MS Office 2003\.  That lets the different versions all work well
together.

Bobby