[AccessD] Key Preview Problem

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Mar 16 07:27:54 CST 2006

On 15 Mar 2006 at 21:29, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access S wrote:

> So I've traced it down to the lines Me.pgXXX.SetFocus.  When that line
> executes it hoses the KeyPreview property and even setting it at the end of
> the module doesn't help.

I just built a simple test application (AXP using an  A2K format database).

I can't reproduce your problem. The following code works perfectly for me
with a Tab control with four appropriately named pages.

Want to send me a zipped database with the problem form?   I will see if it
works here  - it may be something on your PC causing it.

Private Sub Form_KeyDown(KeyCode As Integer, Shift As Integer)

  Select Case KeyCode
       Case 116
          Me.pgOrderNumber.SetFocus
           KeyCode = 0