[AccessD] MS Access 2003/XP - Upsizing Wizard

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Mar 16 15:52:20 CST 2006

Thank you Marty, for your valuable feedback!

No, I'm running upsizing Wizard on the same PC where MS SQL 2003 is running.

What I did not that a long ago(and MS SQL 200 was installed a long ago) - I
did change the name of my development/test Windows 2003 Server  PC. This is
probably the case but as I wrote - other development tools and applications
work OK with MS SQL Server and I can open connectiions via code etc.

This upsizing wizard is a strange "beast"...

Shamil