[AccessD] MS Access 2003/XP - Upsizing Wizard

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 16 17:07:37 CST 2006

If you are still stuck, here is a commercial product UPSizingPro from
Sydney Software in Australia
The downloadable trial version defaults to a freebie version that only
allow 10 tables after 60 uses.
http://www.ssw.com.au/SSW/UpsizingPRO/
It creates an output SQL script like the following which can be useful
in other situations

CREATE DATABASE [add database name here]
GO

CREATE TABLE [Test2]
(
    [TestField2] varchar  (50) NOT NULL ,