[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Mar 17 11:47:59 CST 2006

Hi All,

New version ob subject tests is available at
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds.htm
Currently there is a weird problem when running in "usual binding mode" with
MS Access backend and no any data updates - GPF
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/gpf.jpg.

It would be very useful if somebody approved/disapproved this problem by
running the tests on their PC.

Thank you.

Shamil