[AccessD] Help Files

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sat Mar 18 10:22:21 CST 2006

Dan at all and especially moderators:

I'm participating in the development of the set of original help authoring
tools.
Currently MS Access 2000/XP/2003, VB6 and Visual Studio 2003/2005 are
supported
There is a very positive feedback from several MS Access developers.

Question to moderators:
This is a commercial shareware tool and I do not own it - may I mention its
web site here or such mentioning - a kind of advertising/promotion is
forbidden here?

Shamil