[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 20 12:11:52 CST 2006

Hi all

If you have a few spare moments I could recommend to download and run this test. It's very easy to do - Shamil has prepared everything - you just need a copy of Nortwind.mdb for A2000.
You should select a loop count beyond 2011 as Shamil experiences an error at that loop ...

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 20-03-2006 15:04:45 >>>
Hi All,

New version of the subject test released at
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds.htm
Previous one didn't work well with Customers table/form because of some
"dirty" data rows in Northwind sample database. Problem fixed by
workarounding these "dirty" rows' data values.

I did also add RSS 1.0 feed at
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds_rss10.xml (Code to generate
this feed is in the sample database.)

Test application can be executed in background as I'm doing now while
writing this message.
The roadmap of this test is to make it more advanced/test more features as
well as make its installation, running and statistics reporting automated
based on RSS/Atom and other technologies and standards...

Thank you in advance for testing!

Shamil