[AccessD] Combo Box Won't Find Record

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:17:32 CST 2006

Hi Tom,

Normally the wizard will create a bit of code for you that fires on
AFTER UPDATE event of the combo box control that has some code like
this in it....

    ' Find the record that matches the control.
    Dim RS As Object
    Set RS = Me.Recordset.Clone
    RS.FindFirst "[SR #] = " & Str(Me![cmbSRNbr])
    Me.Bookmark = RS.Bookmark

Did you perhaps have the wizard not active when you created the combo
box??  Or perhaps you changed the name of the control after you
created it so the code got "lost".

GK