[AccessD] ADO and ADO.NET

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:32:42 CST 2006

On 3/21/06, Charlotte Foust <cfoust at infostatsystems.com> wrote:
> No, just some support for using things built in it I believe. I would be
> a lot more enthusiastic about the future of Access if it did have
> ADO.Net in it.

Isn't part of the positive aspect of Access the ease of deploying the
application? I'd be horrified if I had to deal with .NET runtimes in
order to get a simple Access application to work, however I haven't
used ADO.Net yet. Standard ADO works for everything I need it to, and
the rest I just use queries and wrappers for.

--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein