[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Mar 22 08:02:47 CST 2006

Hi All,

New version  (1.9.4) of the subject test released at

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds.htm

It has now ATOM 1.0 feed generator. BTW, youi may find the code to generate
this and other formats RSS feeds is easy but to make them time is needed to
find all the source information, compile it into code, test it, test that
generated feeds are well formed etc. - and this happens to be quite some
time...

Still can't get it running more than 2011 iterations with MS Acces 2003.
It seems to be an internal limitation of MS Access/windows app, which is met
here because all the external system statistics(Task Manager) show that MS
Access didn't "eat" all the resources. Internal checking of opened
databases, forms etc. shows there is just one test form opened and one test
mdb/adp opened.

Anybody who has information how to access the information of internal MS
WIndows process/thread resources are very welcome to share it here/within
the subject test application.

Anybody with MS Access 12 Beta are welcome to test it to see how it works on
it.

Thank you.

Shamil