[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Wed Mar 22 10:32:24 CST 2006

I am ashamed to even raise my hand given that I was the one that asked if
this was possible and prompted your working on this, and then haven't even
had time to test.  But...

Do we know what allowed him to get past the 2010 barrier, what the barrier
is?

And I will be testing this as I have a use for it in real life.

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Shamil
Salakhetdinov
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:08 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Just got information from one of the great helping hand testers - they got
it runing more than 2010 cycles!
Therefore the high hopes now we are on the right track!

<+
Test successfully finished.

Backend:       MS Access
Binding:       ADODB
Cycles to pass: 2700
Cycles passed: 2700
Total errors: 0
Forms opened:  13500
Start time:    3/21/2006 4:04:06 PM
End time:      3/21/2006 5:19:49 PM

Object statistics:
ClassName = CTestForm, Created = 6, Disposed = 6 ClassName = CFormDataset,
Created = 97337, Disposed = 97337
->

Shamil