[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Mar 22 14:36:16 CST 2006

Hi All,

Please to not rush to upgrade for MS Office/Access SP2 - as Gustav noted you
may get your MS Excel attached worksheets unupdatable:

<<<
You cannot change, add, or delete data in tables that are linked to an Excel
workbook in Office Access 2003 or in Access 2002
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/904953/

<<<
Description of Office 2003 Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/887616

Shamil