[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Mar 22 23:32:08 CST 2006

Hi All,

New version  (1.9.5) of the subject test released at

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds.htm

It collects complete MS Access process information (loaded DLLs) now and
writes it to XML file.
It also collects system information(menory usage, MS Access context and
locale) and writes into XML file.

Both XML files are well formed and  can be imported into MS Access database.

Now it's possible to compare Access 2003 SP1 and Access 2003 SP2 and related
DLLs versions to see which ones are upgraded in MS Access SP2...

Shamil