[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue Mar 28 14:38:18 CST 2006

Thank you, Karen,

No, I didn't know who are Dexter and DeeDee - I needed to consult Google and
my minor son who is often watching Fox Cartoon Networks animations. I almost
do not watch TV I must say. Some good old action/thriller movies or
comedy/romance like "Rambo 1: First Blood","Independence Day" or "Sliver" or
"Pretty Girl"...or good (old) Soviet movies/animations - we have had them a
lot with really good great actors - there are just a few these days left but
the situation is changing to the better both with local actors skills and
with local movies quality...

Shamil