[AccessD] Audit trail of Deleted record.

Kevin Bachmeier kevinb at bepc.com
Mon May 1 12:26:45 CDT 2006

I am trying to find a means of auditing the deletion of records from a
table (write a record in another table with the appropriate details of
who, when, and key fields of the record being deleted).

My attempt at using the BeforeDelConfirm event fails as the values of
the form's fields of this bound form are already null (deleted).

I was able to find some discussion of auditing changes to records in the
archive, but am not able to find anything on deleted records.

Anyone with some experience or suggestions on obtaining the values of a
record once the user has selected the record and pressed Del, or
selected Record Delete?

Thank you in advance.
Kevin