[AccessD] Converting Access 97 to Access 2003

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Tue May 2 17:22:21 CDT 2006

I'm just starting to work on converting our Access 97 databases over to
Access 2003 and the first one I tried converted with no issues and seems to
work fine so far.  I still have lot of testing to do but I can hardly
believe I haven't found issues yet.  This is a fairly involved application
(front end utilizing SQL 2000 linked tables, importing excel spreadsheets,
exporting to excel and running code in the excel workbook, etc..)

I ran the Access 2003 Conversion toolkit and the details of the database
are:
111 Tables
186 Queries
65 Forms
52 Reports
12 Macros (for custom menu bar)
12 Modules (with thousands of lines of code).

My question is, has everyone that has done this type of conversion had this
same type of success with converting to A2003?

Rusty Hammond
IT Dept. - B-20
CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc.
(620) 793-8473 ext. 416
rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received,
scanned or otherwise recorded by the CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc.
corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review
by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.