[AccessD] trouble with minicalendar on a subform A2003

Brian Rogers brogers at drhorton.com
Sun May 7 16:39:50 CDT 2006

I have been using the minicalendar with no problem until I took the form
it was on and made it into a subform.  Now I can't get Access to find
the subform and the control I want the date to go to.

Below works great when [f builder schedule] is the main form, but when I
use it as a subform, it doesn't work.  I will no longer need it as a
main form.

Private Sub Command87_Click()

'Call the MiniCalendar to set the date

Call fMiniCalendar(, , "[f builder schedule]", "[ Plan Rev Date]")

End Sub

Please help with syntax

Brian