[AccessD] Odd XP machine

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed May 17 15:50:03 CDT 2006

I have an application that is used accross the company here.  It was
written in Access2000 as an ADP.  This app works on all windows
2000/XP machines running SP4 and SP2 (respectively).  I do have a
newer XP machine that was just issued to a user and her system just
closes out for no reason after just some usage.  Another user that
shares her responsiblities is running the exact same version and does
not have this problem.  I tried upgrading her to Jet4 sp8, and mdac
2.8 but this did not solve her problem.  I am working on getting the
program up to Access2003, but at this moment in time it's a problem
she just has to deal with :(, and I don't have any re-assurance that
the problem will go away when we move to 2003.

--
-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!