[AccessD] Creating Filter Form for Report

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:14:18 CDT 2006

I need some help (with Access this time :) because my brain isnt'
working well today and I haven't really done any dev in Access for far
too long.

Here is what I am trying to do: I need to generate a report that will
shom me what courses individuals have had. I need to be able to select
one or a varyiong number of participants and then have it show me what
courses they have had.

What I was thinking was have a form that lists the individuals in a
multi-select listbox, and then use that as a parameter for the query
the report is based on, but I'm having a serious mind gap as to how to
get the info from the lsit box to the query.

HELP!!! Please??!?!

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"