[AccessD] Rounding in SQL Server ODBC

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue May 2 17:18:07 CDT 2006

Hi Stuart

I mean external to JET SQL. Mod is not (it's an operator) but Sgn(), IIf() and Choose() are. But as they belong to VBA they run faster than a custom function.
If that didn't matter I would probably use a custom function with a Select .. construct.

But your suggestion with Choose() seems to work just fine.

/gustav

On 2 May 2006 at 15:39, Gustav Brock wrote:

> Hi Stuart
>
> Thanks! That could do it.
> I wish to avoid a custom external function but had forgotten Choose() which
> is external though not custom.

What do you mean by "external"?  How does Choose() differ from Mod, Sgn(),
IIf() etc?

--
Stuart