[AccessD] Query Linking Unlike Fields

papparuff at comcast.net papparuff at comcast.net
Wed May 3 09:10:39 CDT 2006

create a query for your affiliate ID that is an integer and convert it to text in the query.

MyAffiliateID: CStr([affiliate ID])

Then you can use this query to link to the PayPal affiliate ID.

papparuff

--
John V. Ruff – The Eternal Optimist :-)

“Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3

From: Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com>